Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Games, Gold, and Glory Biweekly What's Update! 1/5/10

Hey there, true believers! Ribs here, and I'm here to dish out all the GGG (or as the cool kids call it, G³) news and need-to-know! First up, we've got a few reviews in the oven. Starting things off, Icedhope will be writing his first feature for us, a review of the Tim Schafer game Brütal Legend. Secondly, coming early next week, I'll be releasing my Left 4 Dead review! Tom just released his Counter Strike review yesterday, so he hasn't yet came back with a decision as to what he is reviewing. On the flip side, within a few days we will be holding our first giveaway ever! The only hint as to what this mystery game is? I, myself, have given it away in the past. Until next time, GGG readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment