Monday, January 4, 2010

Counterstrike-Condition Zero Review

GGG readers, I come to you today with a review of a game I failed to finish; Counterstrike Condition Zero. A fairly addicting game, for a while. It plays like a Flash game, and is not worth paying for. I would not call it a bad game. Far from it. I enjoyed playing it. I just could have played a game extremely similar online and for free. I had the desire to win, and the challenges were tough. I liked how you didn't just have to beat the terrorists, but also had to kill two of them with a sniper, or whatever the sub-challenge was. Condition Zero was a very repetitive game, just the same two missions over and over; stop them from blowing up the bomb, and save the hostages. This game does not earn my recommendation. It was fun, but not worth the price.
Overall Grade
Playability- 8.5/10 stars
Fun- 7/10 stars
Repeatability- 6.5/10 stars
Memorability- 3.5/10 stars
----------------------------
Overall- 6.375/10 stars (Average...)

2 comments:

  1. Nice review; now I know not to pick it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of assistance. I hope I can be this helpful in the future! :D

    ReplyDelete