Thursday, December 24, 2009

News in the World of GGG

This being the beginning, they'll be loads of new things to explore. I, being one who lives in the future, will project out new features and plans for the future. Our two writers, if you have not seen yet, are Ribs and myself, Tom. You can get updates, news, reviews, and enter exclusive contests by following us on Twitter. I currently have a Condition Zero review in the works. I'm not sure whether or not Ribs wants to reveal his project yet. In the future, we plan to hold more contests (for example, we are planning a "Design the Games, Gold, and Glory Logo" contest for when we get more readers, so get your friends!) We might get our own URL someday. In regards to systems, I have a PC, Wii, and PS2, while Ribs has an Xbox 360, Wii, and PC. If you have any questions, concerns, or something else all together, you can now email us at gamesgoldandglory@yahoo.com. Thank you and happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment