Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Games, Gold, and Glory Biweekly What's Update! 2/2/10

Howdy, folks, and a merry Groundhog's Day to you! We would like to give you the low down on what's happening here at the metaphorical offices! It has been a busy few weeks for me (Ribs), but I'll be back with a vengeance soon enough. I'm putting the final touches on my L4D review, then I'll work on my article, then another review! Tiring, I know but someone's got to do it! Word on the street is resident GGG founder Tom is planning a review and doing his best to keep you in the know of technological news. (Still, if you have anything you want Tom to review, send it to gamesgoldandglory@yahoo.com) Icedhope is currently following a similar schedule to me, he is writing a review, an article, and he may even have an interview coming up sometime in the next few large amounts of time. This is the time where I am forced to I would like to give a mention to our contest, which Tom is running, based on the good old American pasttime of knittin- what's that? It's NOT a knitting contest? It's a- blech- FOOTBALL contest? Who would have thought? Simply visit the giveaway post and submit an email for your spiffy new code! We also have a bonus giveaway, first one to comment with their email address wins a copy for Tales of Monkey Island! Get cracking! That's all for this two week period, but be back soon for more giveaway goodness!

4 comments:

  1. Hey guys,

    Matt told me to be on here, so I'm commenting.

    littleguy274@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I say Matt, I of course mean Ribs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had to read it three times before you noticed it? Check the mail soonish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it only took this long because everyone already has ToMI... O_o

    ReplyDelete