Tuesday, March 9, 2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

......Kelvin 6, do you read?

Waiting for response...

> I'm here, Newton 13. Do you have a status update?

Oh, thank the lord. I was afraid it worked.

Waiting for response...

>What do you mean, Newton 13? The time portal?

Yes, sir. I thought it worked, I was sure of it!

Waiting for response...

>Clarify, Newton! What led you to believe this?

There are new Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Pokemon, and Command and Conquer games all coming out!

Waiting for response...

>That's not out of the ordinary, Newton. Sequels are oh-so-common these days.

That's just it, sir! They're all coming out within the timespan of week!

Waiting for response...

>God save us all. We need to recruit some talented writers to interpret if these series are worth resurrecting.

Well, I do have a friend, Icedhope 11, who can handle some of it. Then there's this mysterious disappearing person named Tom...

Waiting for response...

>What about you, Newton? Why don't you do it?

Well, sir, to do that, I would need to have a less ridiculous name.

Waiting for response...

>It's nice to see you on the team, Ribs. Let's go write some reviews.

I said less ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i lol'd. also, i played the beta of CNC4 and was overwhelmingly not impressed. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ribs. Or IcedHope (if you can). For some reason or another, my other account isn't working. So if you could, would you make this account an admin? Thanks. GGG RULES! :P

    ReplyDelete